2008-12-25

Quite quiet

I just need sometimes quite quiet, no fucking TV noise, politician's fools, no chating, just be quiet!! It makes me unhappy, cannot do think well. After I getting a job, hope it would be better in myself life environment in Taipei. After leaving office, books, silent room, speculating, hot water. No more, just a little bit of silent, silent. I need a quiet environment!!! I'm unhappy tonight, not caused with that no X'mas at home, rather have a nice night. Quiet!!

:-(

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

擁抱 ^^
Merry Christmas

cinphy 提到...

meryy x'mas

im unhappy too...
but i feel u will be fine
:)

Alan Lu (盧利雄) 提到...

i'm so sorry that posted this irate article, i have had became happy soon, ha!

I thought that i's spent too much time sat in front of the screen, that caused my feeling down. Yesterday afternoon, I picked up some books on my desk from my books box, then sat for a long time. Fortunately, i got peaceful feeling, kept inner cool, all i like is like that, and I done it.

I just only leave the noisy environment, pick some books, play the classical radio, bring a ear-covers, then i will fall in the peaceful feeling, make me happy.

Just like that. :-)